Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum Review
Ok so this one Is a bit hard to write because I like to love the new things that I try, and I don’t like having to give my honest opinion when I feel not so great about the results.
So, I recently signed up with a company called BrandBacker, that offers bloggers and vloggers the opportunity to try new and emerging brands, in return for their honest feedback on the product.
I have had the opportunity to try out Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum for the last month. But before I share my honest opinion I want to share some of the stats and facts that encouraged me to want to try this product.
Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum is a lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin.
This Hydrating & Nourishing Serum Will:
– Deeply moisturize skin
– Provide antioxidant protection
– Soothe & nourish dry skin
– Smooth skin tone & texture
– Boost skin radiance
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
– Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
– Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne.
– Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin’s moisture.
– Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
– Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
– Lavender: Soothes, Calms, & Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
– Sensitive Skin: Essential rose oil is truly a miracle worker for those with sensitive, dry, or mature skin. Our rose oil comes from the beautifully fragrant Rose Damascena. Your skin will love this oil! It will be infused with a variety of essential vitamins and minerals to provide balance and moisture to the skin.
– Hydrates: In combination with the Rose Oil, Evening Primrose and Rosehip Seed Oil provide light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin
– Boosts Skin Radiance: Bearberry along with Vitamin B, a clinically proven ingredient, help to fade away unwanted skin discoloration and reduce melanin production, revealing a brighter complexion
Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum, for me, was just okay. Let me start at the top. I have “Normal” skin. I’m not oily, I’m not extra dry, I don’t get serious blemishes, unless it’s “that time” of the month, and I don’t have any serious types of scaring.
While using Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum, there were days that I felt it working a bit more efficiently, and on other days I felt it just dried out my skin. I didn’t see any lasting results, in that, I don’t feel as though without using it my skin is as supple and hydrated as if I had used it.
I used this serum under my regular moisturizer and Argan oil mixture, the same one that I have been using since February, and for some odd reason my moisturizing duo didn’t seem to work as well. It just kind of sat on top of my skin. I tried it just by itself and it dried out my skin.
I somewhat feel as though the reason I didn’t see too much from it is that I have tried similar products in the past and they worked amazingly. They did everything that was promised for this product, and they delivered.
Part of the reason I was sold on this product was that it’s a more natural recipe. I did not have to worry about odd or abnormal chemicals. It’s easier to try something knowing that it has a much lesser chance of irritating my skin.
All in all, I really wanted to love this product, because my skin tends to be more dry in the winter. I’m all for any products that claim to keep my skin moisturized and hydrated longer, but this serum just did not do it for me.
This is a Sponsored post Powered by BrandBacker.
Product was complimentary but all opinions are my own.
Learn About the Brand
The Roman Goddess of healing, Valentia, relied on nature’s gifts to heal the citizens of Umbria. Whether matriarchs seeking to maintain their youthful look or farmers seeking help for sun damaged skin, Valentia used berries, herbs, barks and other natural ingredients. We also rely on all natural ingredients due to their protective, preventative and corrective powers.
Just like our namesake, Valentia Skin Care products have been formulated with natural and organic cosmetic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin.
After performing extensive research into what skin care customers find most important, we found an overwhelming demand for skin care that is natural, free of toxins and paraben-free.
Natural ingredients with an organic base have proven most effective at repairing skin damaged by sun or wind, preventing signs of aging such as wrinkles, dark spots, and reversing the effects of oxidative stress on the skin.
<img style=”display:none;” src=”http://www.brandbacker.com/camp.php?qargs=view_type=V%26camp_id=391%26camp_mem_id=93169″/>